|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Type||Automatic Self Levelling Transmitter With Dual Slope Control.|
|Suitable Hp Range||45HP & Above Tractor|
|Pump Type||Hydraulic cylinder Control System|
|Power||Tractor Hydraulic Type|
|Tyre Size||6 - 16 Inches|
Matching up with the ever increasing requirements of the customers, we are engaged in providing high quality assortment of Automatic Land Leveler. Features
• 25-30% saving of water. Saving of water is equivalent to saving of money
• Cultivating area is increased due to no need to make bunds & channels for irrigation
• Increases yield by 15 -20% due to even crop stands & full area of land usage
• Energy is saved due to less requirement of water and tractor time for leveling
• Improvement in nutrient use efficiencies, Weed control, labour saving, time saving, land saving, water saving and money saving etc. Other information:
• KEW make Automatic Laser Guided Land Leveler is suitable to level the agricultural land accurately (Table-Top Leveling, Slope Setting any side) as according to our needs of cultivation. A significant (25 - 30%) amount of irrigation water is saved due to this type of farming and evenness of the field.
• The unit consists of laser transmitter, laser receiver, survey receiver, control box, twin hydraulic control system, tripod & scale, remote and bucket scraper.
• The laser transmitter transmits a rotating laser beam, which is used as the reference datum by the laser receiver mounted on the leveling bucket.
• The control panel mounted on the tractor interprets the signal from the receiver and opens or closes the hydraulic control valve, which raises or lowers the bucket for making the required soil to be shifted from the high points of the field to the low points in the most cost effective way.
• Field need to be ploughed and a topographic survey had to be undertaken before leveling commences. Steps to follow:
• Plough the field. Use rotary tillers, disc harrows or cultivators as appropriate.
• Remove all the surface residues / roots etc., so as the aid soil flow from the bucket.
• Conduct a topographic survey to record the high and low spots in the field.
• From the surveyed readings establish the main height of the field by taking the sum of all the readings and dividing by the number of readings taken.
• Then using a field diagram and the main height of the field, determine a strategy to effectively move soil from the high to low areas.
• Position the laser-controlled bucket at a point that represents the main height of the field.
• Set the cutting blade slightly above ground level (1-2 cm).
• Drive the tractor in a circular direction from the high areas in the field.
• Laser leveler controller automatically raises or lower bucket scraper as required.
• However during initial leveling it may sometime be necessary to move away from circular path and turn the tractor towards lower area of the field, as soon as the bucket is near filled with soil.
• Similarly as soon as the bucket is near empty the tractor should be turned and driven back to the higher areas.
• When the whole field has been covered in this circular manner, the tractor and bucket should then do a final leveling pass in long runs from the high end of the field to the lower end.
• The field should then be re-surveyed to make sure that the desired level of precision has been attained.
• In wet areas where there is a poor traction or a chance of bogging the tractor, care needs to be taken to fill the wet areas in a circular motion.
- Production Capacity: 15 units
- Delivery Time: 1 Week.