Approx. Rs 75,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|Name Of Part||Rotavator|
|Number of Blades||36|
|Working Width||5 Feet|
Being a quality oriented organization, we are involved in providing supreme quality range of HARSHA Tractor Rotavator
• KEW makes “HARSHA” rotavator can used in any type and texture of soil.
• Our rotavator can be used for any type of crop especially for uprooting the stubbles of sugar cane, Cotton, Banana and Jowar etc.
• Tiller and Harrow are draught Implements, which causes excess strain, wear and tear on Tractor tyres, leading to hard pan formation of soil.
• It helps the farmers to catch the season because the harvested plot can be immediately rotavated, unlike the draught implement.
• It is not a draught implement irrespective of soil Condition, it can be worked.
• The tilt obtained in a single pass of rotavator is equivalent to 3 to 4 Passes of any other draught implement.
• Especially when the field is with weeds, grass or any green manure, crop like sun hemp, maize etc., it is difficult to work with cultivator or harrow as it gets heaped and entangled but with rotavator in single pass the plot would be ready as the rotavator’s blades cut, bury and mix the crop residue in the soil. Specification:
• KEW make “HARSHA” Rotavator is a rotary tillage, tractor operated implement attached to a three point linkage of the tractor and are driven by PTO (Power take off) which cuts, pulverizes, mixes and level the soil in a single pass, and can be most economically and effectively be used by replacing 1 Tine Tiller, 2 Disc harrow, 3 Puddler and 4 Levelers. It works on the soil by means of rotating blades.
• It consists of heavy main frame, gearbox assembly with input and output shaft, gears, rotor with flange, rotary types (highly hardened blades), adjustable trailing board, sealed bearings, adjustable depth control skid, P.T.O. shaft with shear bolt for overload protection and with three point linkage.